Paystubs: If you are a casual employee (TA, RA, etc.) of the University or any of the federated colleges, you are payed monthly, on the last Thursday of every month.

You can access your paystub electronically HERE.
In order to login, you will need both your UTORID and your Social Insurance Number (the last 4 digits). Your paystub will show you all the deductions that have been made, as well as your Employee number (which you will need to make claims from your HCSA).